Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!
Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need A Bath

3 posters

Go down

I Need A Bath Empty I Need A Bath

Post  labelisa Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:49 am

Labelisa sighed as she leaned agenst one of the stables. she just finished cleaning all them out and it was starting to get dirty. she was glad though, this ment that she could change and take a semi shower, she had done this manny times before, and has yet to get cought. so she went to the empty stale and layed down the tarp she always used, getting the heated hose and putting it up high in the stable, she draged her back and there and finished setting everything up

labelisa

Back to top Go down

I Need A Bath Empty Re: I Need A Bath

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 am

Raven came into the stables to tack her black horse, Nightwing up. She saw that the hose was missing and smelt a human. "Ok come on out." she said. She placed Nightwing's tack near his stable and she leaned against his door tapping her foot on the ground. She tied her white hair into a plait and put her helmet on. "Im not joking come on out." she said.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

https://vampireknight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 am

labelisa blinked as she heard a voice "what is someone doing out here at this time?" she asked her self, she was glad she hadnt started undressing yet. she walked out of the stall and blinked seeing a girl "yes ma'am?"

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Raven sighed. "Im getting ready for my ride. Would please tack up Nightwing for me. My fellow Night students are waiting. Be sure not to mess with his muzzle. He doesnt like being touched there unless its by me." she informed while putting on her riding gloves. "Oh and use the showers in the gym." she added.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:33 pm

labelisa nodded "yes ma'am" she said, this wasnt her job, but she desided to play along, she liked the horses anyway. 'but how'd she know i was gonna take a shower?' labelisa though ask she went to tack the horse

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 am

Raven chuckled. She messed with her hair and looked in a mirror. Her unbeating heart turned to Zero. The only one she ever loved. "Its pretty obvious that you were going to take a shower here. The hose is not in its normal place, my dear, and its hanging up over there with a towel drapped over the door." she said.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 am

labelisa sweat droped "hehe i guess your right, id just rather not walk across campus smelling like houres dung" she laughed

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 am

Raven reached into her coffin shaped bag and pulled out some perfume. "Here use this." she said and threw her some Ghost:Deep Night. "It smells nice." she smiled.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:29 am

labelisa finished tacking the horuse and looked at the perfume, she smied "thank you miss"

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 pm

"Names Lady Raven. My parents were Lord and Lady Devon some years ago but they were killed so of course I inheirted the title but went to live with my cousin, Kaname." she smiled.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm

labelisa nodded "ah i see, that kind of him to let you stay there" she smiled and stood up "your hourse is all ready lady raven"

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 am

Kai was in the shadows his presence was sealed away so he couldnt be sensed, he crossed his arms as he step out the shadows and looked at them both, he had no top on and his body had mucsle he had no shoes as well, he was wearing black pants that dragged on the floor, his hair was long and thick and his eyes had a pircing yellow glow to them, "I can smell...that perfume from a mile away...", he said as he crouched down and sniffed and looked at the two girls.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 am

labelisa put on some of the perfume and smiled "i should be getting back home now" she bowed "thank you for the gift lady raven"

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:18 am

Kai flashed step behind labelisa as he sniffed her hair and looked at her neck, "Smells nice on you...", he laughed to himself. "Its not safe to go home...by yourself...".
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:56 am

labelisa blinked at the guy who just appried "ok 2 things: who are you? and i wont be by myself. ill take my hourse home" she smield as she walked to the back of the stable.

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

Raven looked at her fellow Pureblood. "Kai ease up a little bit. I dont want you harming her." she hissed. This was even more worse than her fall out with Aido the other day. She sighed and mounted her horse.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  labelisa Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:26 am

labelisa came back on a medium sized hourse, it was brown with a black main and white tail, with a few spots of gray around it "i just get going back to my cottage before mr.cross find out i stayed out late agian" she bowed her head to both of them "it was nice meeting you" she said as she went out of the stables

labelisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 am

Kai was hungry but didnt show it in his face, "What to do now...", he patted his stomach.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:46 am

Raven dimounted from her horse. "Dont even think about it Kai. I will have to kill you even if the thought crosses your mind." she hissed into his ear. She had him pinned up against a stall. "There's plenty of supplements on campus." she said. She walked back over to her horse and clamed Nightwing down. "Easy boy." she murmured. She remounted and rode to the training grounds. She was an excellent horsewoman. So graceful in the saddle.

OOC
Saddle blanket
saddle
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:57 am

Kai was pinned against the stable, he didnt want to fight, there was no need for bloodshed,"Whatever...", he said as he flexed and yawn.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:26 am

Kai left the area.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content