Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!
Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for Kaname(AIDO)

2 posters

Go down

Searching for Kaname(AIDO) Empty Searching for Kaname(AIDO)

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 am

Raven sat by the fire on her knees playing with the flames. Her mind was on Zero but occsionally flitted to Aido. She had a grudge against him for sucking Yuki's blood. She stood up and went to the window. Dusk was upon them but she didn't want to go to class. She wanted to kill Aido for hurting Yuks. A Vampire walked up to her. "My Lady, class is about to start." he said. Raven kicked him and he left. Her eyes turned red and she rummaged in her school bag for her blood tablets. "Dammit no water." she said. She sighed and threw it in the fire. She walked upstairs in search for Aido. If she found him she would be having words and maybe even hurting him. She looked around her and hoped that her would show his face soon otherwise she will be talking to her cousin, Kaname.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

https://vampireknight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Searching for Kaname(AIDO) Empty Re: Searching for Kaname(AIDO)

Post  Aido Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:04 am

Slowly decending the stairs with a tired gaze cast down towards the floor, his well groomed hair bouncing softly with each step wile he aproched the door, blood pill already taken and his hands grcefully tucked into his pockets.

Aido

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:14 am

Raven noticed Aido. She gave him a harsh look. As she follwed him down the stairs she flicked out her pocket knife and cut her wirst. "Even a vampire such as yourself Aido, you can't resist the smell can you." she said as her wound healed. She laughed and stepped onto the floor. "I maybe a Pure blood but I dont intend on keeping to tradition." she sighed. "If you can tell me where Zero might be I may let you off on drinking Yuki's blood. Yeah I saw you that night and in my violet eyes you're a disgrace." she laughed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aido Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:26 am

"I have no idea where he is and your blood does not tempt me, I bit her from spite is all, but aside from that he is of no interest to me." He was unphased and aproched the door as he spoke, opening it and wincing slightly before stepping out into the warm air, a sigh ghosted over his lips as he felt his friend's pressance close behind.

Aido

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am

"Whoa hold up there Aido! I'm not having a go at you! Its just Kaname's family took me in when my parents were killed nine years ago." she said. She looked at him. "I want you as a friend Aido, not as an enemy. I...well...you have my heart apart from Zero. Maybe my soul too if you want it." she smiled. She looked away feeling embarrased as she said it. It was the truth. Even before Zero came here she had feelings for him just didn't show it as she was a Pureblood.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aido Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 am

"Lucky me." He murmered carelessly, still walking, smeed increased slightly. "And lucky him having to have you around all of the time. You're too loud." He knew it would hurt, she confesses and he critisizes, if it didn't hurt then she was utterly calus, but she took Kaname's attention. The only one that he wanted was Kaname, no matter how much of a wominiser he seemed.

Aido

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:38 am

Raven's fist clenched at her chest. Her eyes were closed. The fire went out and errupted in her hand. The one power she couldn't control well. All the Vampires huddled around her. "RAVEN!" a woman shouted. She fell to her knees and became breathless. "AIDO! Find Kaname he'll calm her." the female said. The fire burnt around her hands. She had to let it go but where? She looked at Aido. "Please Aido...Stay with me." she said. "Raven you need to calm down." the girl said. "No, Jane." Raven growled. The fire was getting to much and she threw it at Aido norrowly missing him.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aido Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 am

"What the-" He barked, annoyance evidant. "Watch where your throwing those things." He called out to her before continuing on his way though a little more hurridly. He knew where Kaname could be, but whether he'd send his to the crazed female was another question.

Aido

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:47 am

Raven was on the verge on craving for the life giving liquid. She stood up and ran to Aido and bit him. Her thirst had got the better of her and she started drinking. His blood tasted so sweet. It smelt like sventh heaven to her. She drank to the best of her strength and then let him go. "Sorry Aido." she whispered she took out her knife again and made a deep cut in her neck. "Take it." she said. The blood poured down her neck all the other vampires cringed as she cut herself.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aido Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:12 am

He fell away, dizzy and sickened, his skin cold where her teeth had penitrated and he lacked the desire to even touch he, much less drink from her. He fell againest Akatsuki and then to the floor, tepirarily unable to stand. With the aid of his quiet companion he stood once more. He would have been right not to send Kaname to her. But now he felt unlike himself, clinging tightly to Kain as the air was constricted from getting to his lungs as fast as was needed. His knes buckled and he was lifted by the taller who watched the girl causiously. His clothes where ruined, and now Kain's too. He was trembling slightly, the chill had spread out and now engulfed him. His heart pounding four to every one it should have been, his head felt like it had been smashed with a mallet and all that he wanted was quiet.

(AN- You are fu*king mean!!! Rapist!!)

Aido

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 am

In Aido's room Raven was just finishing squeezing some of her blood from her wrist into a glass. She heard the door open and she hid behind his wardrobe. "How could she do that?" one vampire asked. "I know shes a Pureblood but she didnt have to lash out at Aido." said another. Raven felt ashamed. Before everyone had come in here she left a note with the glass.

Aido,

I know you proberly don't want to speak to me at this moment in time but I am truely sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did. If you don't forgive me I won't blame you. Bare in mind that Kaname only gives me a lot of attention because I'm part of his family. And Yuki well he loves her. Hope to speak to you soon,

Lady Raven of Devon

She sighed as she sneaked out of the room and to her own where she lay on her bed tears in her violet eyes.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aido Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 am

Still pailer than usual from the evenings events, he refused to sleep in his room, having originally refused to sleep at all, his blone friend practically orderd him to, then literally forced him into the room of the taller before going to fetch blankets. Aido sat on the edge of the boy's bed, nerviously awaiting his retun, all throughout the day he had been in the other's company and still felt insecure.

Aido

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 am

Raven sighed and walked back to Aido's room and knocked on the door. She wasn't in her uniform she was in a formal black gothic dress. Her eyes were painted thick with black eyeliner and her lips were a deep burgandy colour. She hoped with all her might that Aido would answer her call. She had blankets in her arms. She had her Grim Reaper blanket with her. Her favourite one. Her hair was tied half up half down. "Come on Aido." she whispered

OOC
Dress
Reaper art on blanket
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aido Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 am

Akatsuki returned and he relaxed, blankets where passed to him but he didn't move. Just held them to him and watched the floor, tilting sideways as the blonde sat beside him.

(An- I'm using Akatsuki for now as well because there are only the two of us on here.)

Akatsuki: He gazed with interest at his friend, one bite and he is completly discomforted, weak to agression and paranoid. He rested one hand on his shoulder and sighed lightly. He would be seeing the headmaster about this again. Aidou was clearly upset, all that he could do for now was take care of him. "Aidou, you need to calm down. This us unrational behaviour. You can stay the day but tomorrow you're going back to your room, ok?"

He pressed to the boy's side, resting against him and feeling glad of the company.

Aido

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 am

Raven walked in. She hated her Pureblood status. "Aido. I left some fresh blood for you over by the bedside table. I hope you got the note." she said. She had left the door open by mistake and another male vampire walked past. "Wow Lady Raven you look great I-" before he could say anymore she slammed the door in his face. She shook her head. "Turned vampires." she muttered. She looked at Aido and gave a weak smile. "Drink the blood its the only way you'll get your strength back." she said. She left the things she had brought him on the side and walked over to the window. "Sunrise. Gets more beautiful everytime I see it." she said.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down