Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!
Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO) Empty Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO)

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 am

Raven sat alone on the fountain. She was ment to be in class but wasn't feeling up to it. She was still dwelling on the murder of her family. Since then she had always kept a silver edge sword on her. The sword was propped up against the basin of the fountain. She sighed and looked at her refelection in the water. "Id kept this a secret for far to long Zero Kiryu." she said to herself. Raven heard something in the bushes. She picked up her sword, stood up and drew it. It glinted in the moonlight. On the blade it had her family crest on it. She held it steady in both hands and hissed baring her sharp fangs. The day student shrieked out in horror. Raven quickly hid her fangs and sheathed her blade. "What are you doing out here after hours?" she demanded. The girl stared at her. "I just wanted to see Aido." she said. Raven sighed. "Hes in class. Now get back to your dorm." she said roughly. It was a bit harsh but what else was she to say? She held her skull shaped locket in her left hand. "With the aid of Zero I hope to avenge you dearest father and mother." she said into the cold night as the girl ran off to the Sun Dorm.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

https://vampireknight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO) Empty Re: Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO)

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 am

Zero walked along the school grounds doing his typical patrols and had his fingers ready to grab his gun, Bloody Rose at any moment. His movement came to a sudden halt as he heard a shriek, he pulled out his gun swiftly and ran towards the source of the said shriek. "This better not be some fangirl squealing because they found Aido." He grumbled with a small sigh, not really in the mood for dealing with insane fangirls and their persistence for breaking school rules.....again. He spotted the fountain and saw a girl run towards the sun dorm. "Please don't tell me that girl saw anything odd." He said to himself as he spotted the culprit of the girl's shriek, Raven. "Shouldn't you be in class? Not scaring fangirls." He questioned, a frown slowly creeping onto his face as he cocked his gun in the chance of a fight beginning.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:04 pm

"Put the weapon away Zero. Im just as pissed of with Vampires as you are." she sighed. She walked over to him. "Zero I need to ask you a favour and in return I'll do anything for you." she said. She looked up at the moon. "I need your help bringing down some rogue Vampires which I've been after for the past five years. Since my family was murdered I have lost trust with my kind. I want to become a Hunter." she explained. "And theres something else I need to tell you. I love you." she said. She turned away. "I can understan if you want to shoot me. So if you do go ahead and be done with it." she sighed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 pm

He pointed the gun to her head, a quick kill but he dropped the gun. "....Hmph, fine I'll help but don't expect us to be best pals or anything." He said as he glared at his reflection in the fountain. "But do you honestly expect the Hunters Association to take you on as a hunter I doubt they even trust me, but then again I wouldn't trust me either." He said as he picked his gun up. "I'll help you take down the rouge vamps, Just make sure you help me take down the purebloods that murder and turn innocent people into monsters." He said, his eyes glowing blood red.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 am

Raven could see it in his eyes that he was hungry. She redrew her sword and cut her left wrist. "Take it." she said as her blood oozed out of her vein. She held him. "Thank you so much." she said. "But do not harm Kaname in anyway shape or form or you'll have me to deal with." she warned. Kaname was her distant cousin. She was older than he was but didn't look it. "Take the blood. I don't care how much you have just drink it." she sighed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:56 am

Zero glared and pushed her wrist away from his face. "I won't become a slave to my hunger like some beast." He said as his tattoo glowed and he looked towards the moon. "I won't harm Kuran, unless he harms humans." He growled, not very trustful of Kaname. "Anyway, why are you cutting class? I'm sure you didn't skip class to talk." He said as he sat on the edge of the fountain.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:53 am

"Im cutting class for one reason. One to see you and two to make sure this place stays secure. You're lacking a little Zero. You need a Vampire's help." she said. She put her hand to his face. "Trust me Zero." she said. She moved her hand to his tattoo. "Strange." she muttered. She heard something and reacted quickly. She drew her sword. "Zero I may need back up." she said. She looked into the forest. If her heart was beating it would be out of her chest. She grabbed Zero's hand. "Yeah I maybe a Vampire but even we get scared." she sighed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 pm

"Everyone gets scared." He said as he pointed his gun towards the forest. "Come out right now or I'll fire!" He snarled his finger twitching slightly as his whole body was on edge for any sudden attack and scanned the forest with his eyes preparing for whatever was there to come out.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 pm

A round was shot. It hit Raven in the left shoulder. She screamed out in pain. The bullet was silver and in pained her terribly. Whoever shot the round had a rubbish aim. A female hunter came out. "I've been searching for the last Ladyship of Devon. All vampires. The reason I haven't killed you is because I need your help tracking down the rogues that killed your family. Your family has been gracious to us Hunters ovet the past years and helped us bring down the rogues." the female explained. Raven scowled at her clutching her shoulder. "There was no need to shoot me." she gasped.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Zero glanced at the female hunter, not really impressed. "Who are you and why are you intruding upon this school?" He questioned as he planned his options for attack and glanced at Raven. "Oh so you have hunters as family friends, what next? You'll tell me that Yuuki is a vampire and we'll all have a tea party?" He said his voice dripping with sarcasm as he pointed his gun at the hunter.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 am

"Haven't shot anyone.....Yet." He replied as he kept his gun pointed at the hunter. "Although it seems we have a uninvited guest." He said as motioned to the female hunter but kept his gun pointed towards the hunter.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 pm

(Yuuki this thread is for me and Zero but I will let you join on one condition! Take a look at the name after the title. Thats who the thread is for and they are the only ones that are allowed to Post.)

Raven nodded. "You have a problem with that?" she asked. The hunter handed her a solution and Raven dabbed it on her wound. Raven laughed at Zero's next comment. "You have a lot to learn my darling." she said. The hunter agreed. "Indeed." she smiled.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 am

Zero rolled his eyes. "Darling? I'm not gonna comment on that." He said as he sat back down and sighed. "And also what do you mean when you say 'You have a lot to learn'? I know enough." He said as he puffed his chest out and turned his back to the two women.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:35 pm

"Zero you know how I feel about you. Will you ever return it?" she asked. She knew it was stupid bit wanted to know all the same.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 pm

"Nope cause monsters can't love." He said, knowing he'll never fall in love because he will one day fall to Level-E and be nothing more than a insane beast who's controlled by his bloodlust.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 pm

"Thats where you're wrong Zero. I maybe a monster but I can feel. I tried saving your brother but Im sorry I failed. He told me a few words before he passed. He told me to protect you but I see now you dont need it." she said. She kissed his cheek and looked at him. "Be strong Zero. Your brother was a good mentor to me." she smiled.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:09 pm

"Hmph! Like I'd ever need protecting." He said as he turned away from her his face slightly red and got up. "I better go make a last patrol over the grounds before I go to sleep." He said as it was nearing midnight and ran a hand through his hair as he walked off slowly.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 pm

"Zero, wait." Raven said. "He never told you did he?" she smiled. Raven put a hand to his beautiful face. "I told him I had feelings for you. And he told me one day you may feel the same." she smiled. She dug into her pockets. "Take this. It's a silver locket. It was a friends. Use it on me whenever I turn hostile." she said. "Promise me." she said.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Zero nodded as he put the locket in his pocket. "I promise." He said as walked off slowly. "Oh by the way. Go. To. Class." He said his voice full of seriousness.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:59 am

"Just one more thing." she said and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 am

Zero stood there, shocked. "Ummm.....wow.." He said blushing.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

"C'mon skip duty and come for a walk with me." she smiled. She held out her hand. "We cant let a beautiful night like this slip away from us." she grinned.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 pm

"Fine, but when I wake up tired the next morning it's your fault." He said, grinning.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:09 am

Raven smiled and pulled him into an overgrown lawn. "Can I feed off you?" she asked.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 am

Zero pulled her in for a hug. "Enjoy your meal." he said.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum