Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cross Academy
Please login or register to experiance the full throttle of Vampire Knight RPG!!
Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO)

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Zero growled as he looked at the school. "I heard it."
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cant Stop Thinking About You(ZERO)

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Drawing her sword and making sure her hidden silver blade was attached to her left wrist she walked up to the main fountain. She saw blood pouring into the water. She dipped a finger in to the icy elements and tasted it. "Human blood." Raven said. A rogue came into veiw. "You bastard." she hissed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

https://vampireknight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:06 pm

He pulled out his gun and cocked it, His fangs growing. "Damn you!" He fingers the trigger as he points the gun at the rogue.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:13 pm

"Easy Zero." Raven said squeezing his arm with as much love as her unbeating heart could give. The shine of the blade blinded the other Vampire. He hissed and lunged for her. She took the attack. Her left cheek was spilt open and pouring with blood.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:17 pm

He punched the vampire hard and slammed the gun into his mouth. "Arrrrgh!" He pulled the trigger and watched the vampire fall with morbid interest.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Raven put a hand to her face. She used her Fire Element and set the vampire on fire. "I just wish I could do the same to myself." she muttered.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 pm

He hugs her. "Like hell would I let you do that to yourself." He slowly runs a hand through her hair.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 pm

"You cant keep an eye on me twenty four seven." Raven sighed. She looked at him and smiled back as her wound healed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:38 pm

"Just try me." He said and kissed her head softly.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Raven stood up and shook her hair. "I cant be bothered with this Academy." she said.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:42 pm

"Then why bother coming here in the first place?" He asked as he sat down and sighed.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 pm

"Kaname mande me come. And if I didnt come here I would have never have met you." she smiled.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Zero kisses her cheek. "Well good thing you came here." He said, smiling.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Raven smiled too. She let out a small moan as he kissed her. She kissed his lips and didnt let him go. She tore his tie off and started on his shirt.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 am

Zero's face turned scarlet as she tore his shirt and kissed her lips intensely. His eyes turned crimson as he slowly bit into her neck.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Raven closed her eyes as he but into her. She let out a satisfied sigh. "Hmph is my blood alright Zero?" she asked.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Zero licked the bite mark and the remaining dropplets blood from her neck, sighing softly after he finished. "Let's just say you're lucky I'm not a glutton or I'd have drained you dry." He said with a smile on his face.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:19 pm

"Not before I set you on fire." she teased. She laughed and buried her head in his chest. "You act so differant when you're around me. You're so protective." she said.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm

"You remind me of myself somewhat, hating what you are." He said as he ran his hand through her hair. "Besides, I'm not grumpy towards the people I care about." He said.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm

"You always come across grumpy. Dammit I can smell blood." she said. Raven had already healed and her eyes were turning from purple to crimson.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 pm

"My neck's always free for you if you're hungry." He said he showed her his neck. "Then the source of the scent has to be found, I don't need a army of bloodthirsty vamps running around." He said, not liking the idea of such a troublesome task.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

"No Zero I must find out the source first." she said. "If its a student then I will drink from ou but if it is not then I will drain the human dry." she sighed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

"Fine but you're staying hidden, we don't need some silly day student seeing a girl with red eyes and fangs as much as I'd love to scare fangirls into not making my patrols annoying." He said as he walked through the forest.
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Raven of Devon Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm

"Like i said before use the neclace if I get too out of hand." Raven said. She saw the Day Student boy by a fountain. He was muttering something. "My Lady will you...No...Lady Raven I have had a crush on you...No that wont be it." he said. He had blood on his hands but it was dry. "Zero you sort him out. These fanboys need to know Im taken." she sighed.
Lady Raven of Devon
Lady Raven of Devon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero_Kiryuu Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Zero sighs and walks towards the day student. "Get back to your dorm right now before I give you detention for a month." He said trying to hold his temper as he wanted to give a worse punishment. "And I wouldn't get your hopes up on being with Raven for she is taken." He said with a frown on his face, feeling jealousy but refusing to admit to it and watched the male student run towards the dorm in fear of Zero's temper
Zero_Kiryuu
Zero_Kiryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum